“THEY PROMISED TO DEFEND. WE PROMISE TO SUPPORT. ” They’ve done their duty, and now it’s time for us to do the same.
More than 31 percent of the 2.1 million service members returning from Iraq and Afghanistan suffer from physical or psychological injuries. 22 veterans commit suicide every day. 1 in 5 combat veterans have been diagnosed with PTSD. According to a study of 675,000 veterans 39% are abusing alcohol or narcotics. Their needs are constant and support can be uneven. Operation Hat Trick is committed to making a difference in veterans’ lives by engaging with donors and partners to pay for such things as for rehabilitative services,adaptive equipment,and basic living expenses to support their recoveries.
But,we need your help. This is not about you. It’s not about me. It’s not about PR. It’s not about money. It’s about NEED.
Your donations and the support we receive from the sale of hats,gear and products are the engines that fund our work for veterans — putting almost $800,000 in the hands of veterans organizations that then disburse funds to those most in need. OHT is changing one life at a time.
These donations have supported organizations like:
- Adaptive Training Foundation
- Alabama Marine’s Foundation
- Armed Services YMCA at the Naval Military Hospital in San Diego
- Brazos Valley Cares
- Cache Valley Veterans Association
- Camp Resilience
- Canine Companions for Independence
- Combat Wounded Coalition
- Exalted Warrior Foundation
- Fallen and Wounded Soldiers Fund
- George W Bush Foundation-Military Services Initiative
- Hidden Wounds
- Idaho Veterans Garden
- Ironstone Farm
- Johnson Country Veterans Association-Iowa
- Liberty House
- MARSOC Foundation
- MN Alliance for Veterans-Duluth, MN
- The Navy SEAL Foundation
- New England Center and Home for Veterans
- Northeast Passage
- Operation Finally Home
- Project Sanctuary
- Ryan Goggins Fund
- Semper Fi Fund
- The Travis Mills Foundation
- Veterans Count-NH and VT
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Warrior Bonfire Project
- Warriors for Freedom Foundation
- The Yellow Ribbon Fund
Please Donate Now
We accept online donations to help veterans and veterans organizations through Network for Good:
To mail a tax deductible donation to support the recovery of wounded service members and veterans, please make checks payable to “Operation Hat Trick” and mail to Dot Sheehan,President/CEO,Operation Hat Trick, 1 10th Street, Hampton, NH 03842.
All information provided will be used solely by Operation Hat Trick. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.