“THEY PROMISED TO DEFEND. WE PROMISE TO SUPPORT. ” They’ve done their duty, and now it’s time for us to do the same.
More than 31 percent of the 2.1 million service members returning from Iraq and Afghanistan suffer from physical or psychological injuries. 22 veterans commit suicide every day. 1 in 5 combat veterans have been diagnosed with PTSD. According to a study of 675,000 veterans 39% are abusing alcohol or narcotics. Their needs are constant and support can be uneven. Operation Hat Trick is committed to making a difference in veterans’ lives by engaging with donors and partners to pay for such things as for rehabilitative services,adaptive equipment,and basic living expenses to support their recoveries.
But,we need your help. This is not about you. It’s not about me. It’s not about PR. It’s not about money. It’s about NEED.
Your donations and the support we receive from the sale of hats,gear and products are the engines that fund our work for veterans — putting almost $800,000 in the hands of veterans organizations that then disburse funds to those most in need. OHT is changing one life at a time.
These donations have supported organizations like:
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- The Navy SEAL Foundation
- The Travis Mills Foundation
- Project Sanctuary
- Semper Fi Fund
- The Yellow Ribbon Fund
- Armed Services YMCA at the Naval Military Hospital in San Diego
- Ironstone Farm
- MN Alliance for Veterans-Duluth,MN
- Johnson Country Veterans Association-Iowa
- Northeast Passage
- Veterans Count-NH and VT
- Liberty House
- Camp Resilience
- Warrior Bonfire Project
- Hidden Wounds
- Fallen and Wounded Soldiers Fund
- Operation Finally Home
- Alabama Marine’s Foundation
- MARSOC Foundation
- New England Center and Home for Veterans
- Canine Companions for Independence
- Adaptive Training Foundation
- Brazos Valley Cares
- Warriors for Freedom Foundation
- Combat Wounded Coalition
- Idaho Veterans Garden
- Exalted Warrior Foundation
- Armed Services YMCA-Naval Medical Center-San Diego
- Ryan Goggins Fund
- Warrior Bonfire Project
- Cache Valley Veterans Association
- George W Bush Foundation-Military Services Initiative
Please Donate Now
We accept online donations to help veterans and veterans organizations through Network for Good:
To mail a tax deductible donation to support the recovery of wounded service members and veterans, please make checks payable to “Operation Hat Trick” and mail to Dot Sheehan,President/CEO,Operation Hat Trick, 1 10th Street, Hampton, NH 03842.
All information provided will be used solely by Operation Hat Trick. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.